[Lancaster] Messages from non-subscribers.

martyn at 22balmoralroad.net martyn at 22balmoralroad.net
Wed Oct 15 10:11:20 BST 2003

Hi All,

I have finnally found the setting to force all mail from non-subscribers
to require moderation (at which point a message may be accepted to the
list, bounced or discarded)

I guess this will get rid of the annoying spam that has started finding
its way onto the list. I will attempt to deal with any messages that are
trapped this way quickly, however the mailing software does allow for the
assigning of list moderators to help (maybe quickly deal with some
messages if I am away for an extended period of time...), anyone
interested in lending a hand?

Martyn