[Lancaster] Next meeting, new member.

Tim Churchill tchurchill at omne.uk.net
Wed Apr 14 22:16:45 BST 2004

My son was kind enough to give me your website address today, and I
have subscribed to this list. I am a new user of Linux - I started
about 6 weeks ago - And have migrated through Red Hat, Debian, Suse
to ArkLinux. This might sound rather impressive, but in reality is
not as I am just very new to the game and would rather be using a GUI
at present rather than the command line.

Will you be having your regular meeting on the 28th at the Folly? I
would enjoy coming round.

Tim Churchill