[Lancaster] Spare VDU?

Andy Baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 13:19:29 BST 2004

On Thursday 12 August 2004 09:29, Ken Hough wrote:
> I'm putting together/servicing a PC kit to pass on to someone. I've got
> everything cleaned up and ready to go (PC, printer, keyboard, etc)
> except for a working monitor. The original one died.
>
> Have any of you guys got a spare VDU that you wish to dispose of? Even
> an 800x600 one would suffice.

I've just been given a newish 17 inch one - you can have my old 15 inch one if
you like. It does 1024x768 16 bit colour (just readably). Needs a bit of
cleaning up.

--
Please don't send me html mail or un-notified attachments. These will be
automatically filed under 'probable spam' unless I'm expecting an email which