[Lancaster] Re: the kitchen network.

Matthew Trout lancaster-lug at trout.me.uk
Wed Jul 21 16:11:30 BST 2004

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 11:27:30PM +0100, Andy Baxter wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 July 2004 22:08, Ken Hough wrote:
> > Martyn Welch wrote:
>
> > Having (almost) cracked this, how should we develop our CD burning app?
> > I've used Borland C++ Builder under MS Windows, but haven't yet got
> > around to window programming under Linux. I intend to get into
> > Kdevelop/QT soon.
> >

> why not do it using cgi, to give a web interface? most people are familiar
> with this, it's easy enough to write, and perl is a good language for
> scripting command line tools like cdrecord.

How about http://joerghaeger.de/webCDwriter/ ?

Provides a web interface -and- a command line interface; I've used the CLI
on a box at $ORK[-1] and it never let me down.

--
Bring me my etherkiller; Oh clouds unfold! / Bring me the magic smoke of desire
I shall not cease from mental fight / Nor shall my LART rest in my hand