[Lancaster] Re: the kitchen network.

Andy Baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 17:22:52 BST 2004

On Monday 26 July 2004 11:23, Martyn Welch wrote:

> [...]

seconded. or whatever. i like it also. (As long as the config isn't to hard to
get right.)

If we have a box with keyboard and monitor, then it needs a chair and desk
space for someone to use it. Then it's either have it just for burning, which
is a waste of this space, or for multiple uses, in which case people wanting
to use it for burning will have to wait around for someone else to finish
their stuff. A headless burner machine can just be plugged in at the end of
the row with a sign on the front.

--
Please don't send me html mail or un-notified attachments. These will be
automatically filed under 'probable spam' unless I'm expecting an email which