[Lancaster] [OT] Re: the kitchen network.

Andy Baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 19:04:45 BST 2004

I was wondering about adding the list to the gmane mail-to-usenet server.
Probably no need atm, but if the traffic goes up, it might be nice to have a
threaded reading and posting interface. The way it works is messages from the
list appear on the server, and postings to the server are forwarded to the
list. It's not part of usenet proper - just a single server which carries
various mailing lists, mainly computer ones. There's some sort of email
address encryption facility to stop spam robots.

see www.gmane.org.

On Monday 26 July 2004 17:47, Martyn Welch wrote:

--
Please don't send me html mail or un-notified attachments. These will be
automatically filed under 'probable spam' unless I'm expecting an email which