[Lancaster] Taking the lug forwards.

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Wed Jun 2 09:49:50 BST 2004

Hi All

good to flag up the question of how to move forwards.

I'd be interested in advocacy stuff - perhaps get the public library to stock
some CDs (the open cd, perhaps some distros), and make sure they are kept up
to date (do a check every six months?). ditto books (their linux books are
sooo out of date). Any other ideas, anyone else interested?

max