[Lancaster] Taking the lug forwards.

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Wed Jun 2 14:32:14 BST 2004

Yeah - good article, and worth reading. I read it a while back, and that's one
reason why i haven't already just popped down to the library with a load of
CDs.

The article is also a reason why I brought up this discussion on LLUG - I
haven't managed to get round to go to the library to have a chat, mainly due
to time restraints, but also motivation. Hopefully, if other people are
interested in this too, we can get round both these (minor) problems, and get
sth into the library.

anyone else interested?

,m