[Lancaster] Re: the kitchen network.

Matthew Trout lancaster-lug at trout.me.uk
Tue Jun 8 16:53:07 BST 2004

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 03:28:42PM +0100, Martyn Welch wrote:
> To be honest I know only a little indeed about maintaining Debian, I don't use
> it as much as Mandrake, however it is generally regarded as being extremely
> solid. As someone else has pointed out, for a web server security is _the_
> most important attribute.

Definitely. And albeit I'm not up North as much as I might like, I do know
Debian pretty well - and apt-get holds the record as the only packaging
system I've never managed to break utterly doing something ... ahem ...
unusual.

Happy to render assistance remotely if someone can get me an ssh connection, or
locally by prior arrangement.

--
Bring me my etherkiller; Oh clouds unfold! / Bring me the magic smoke of desire
I shall not cease from mental fight / Nor shall my LART rest in my hand