[Lancaster] Fwd: [lugmaster] Linux Day suggestion

Martyn Welch welchm at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Mon Mar 8 10:24:54 GMT 2004

For those that are interested.

Martyn

Subject: [lugmaster] Linux Day suggestion
Date: Friday 05 Mar 2004 22:27
From: Simon Heywood <simon at triv.org.uk>
To: lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk

Some of us SCLUG people in Reading have been discussing the idea of
holding another national event along the lines of the 2002 install day,
but with less emphasis on installing Linux and more on general advocacy.
I think it's a good idea and I'd be willing to try to co-ordinate things
should it happen.

Rather than copy what I wrote to the local mailing list, I've created a
Wiki page[1]. Feel free to follow up here with comments.

S.

[1] http://wiki.earth.li/LinuxDay

Martyn Welch (welchm at comp.lancs.ac.uk)

PGP Key : http://ubicomp.lancs.ac.uk/~martyn/pgpkey.html