[Lancaster] finishing off the kitchen machines

Ken Hough kenhough at uklinux.net
Fri May 7 22:22:36 BST 2004

Good idea! At the moment Tuesday seems OK.

I'll bring in 3 more PCs plus one of the 'Tiny' boxes that I took away.

In the meantime, if anybody has time, we need to:

--Sort out which monitors work and what pixel resolution they will do.
--Look at/sort/identify the collections of video cards and network cards.

I need a 1.4MB floppy drive and a couple of video cards.

Regards

Ken Hough