[Lancaster] Lancaster LUG

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Fri May 21 10:11:40 BST 2004

Hi Ken and all

the ltsp site is needing updating, rather than their software or the users
kernel ;-)

most custom kernels are now ltsp capable - on mandrake for example you can
type draktermserv as root to get a gui setup guide. ltsp really is simple
when you get your head round the docs.

but the main point is that the sound thing can be done (i don't know how
myself), but looking at the ltsp add-on packages that do this could give us
some clues how...

,max