[Lancaster] booting linux from a digital camera

Andy Baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Sat May 29 22:23:21 BST 2004

Just worked out how to do this using my camera's usb connection. It appears as
a standard usb block device, so I tried installing a version of
damnsmalllinux that had been modified for usb pen drives on it, and it
worked. A bit weird plugging in the camera and then seeing it boot up from
that. The camera still works as a camera too, which is neat.

--
Please don't send me html mail or un-notified attachments. These will be
automatically filed under 'probable spam' unless I'm expecting an email which