[Lancaster] 2 old laptops facing chop

Ken Hough kenhough at uklinux.net
Tue Nov 23 20:35:13 GMT 2004

Martyn,

Would be delighted to play with said machines. I could probably find
welcoming homes for them as well! I know a couple of people who are not
very well off but would put them to good use.

Will you be going along to the Folly tommorrow evening? Otherwise, I
could arrange to pick up somewhere else.

Ken Hough