[Lancaster] Tonights meeting at the Yorkie!

Matt S Trout lancaster-lug at trout.me.uk
Tue Aug 2 17:22:44 BST 2005

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 04:08:39PM +0100, Martyn Welch wrote:
> We can't get into the basement tonight, so the meeting will be at the Yorkie
> (Yorkshire House - Yes, beer...).

Top. Might make it out for once. Been a bit busy since the Class::DBI
explosion last thursday; my DBIx::Class research project has exploded
somewhat and we now have >80 people on the list and >30 in the IRC channel.

Anybody who want to explore new frontiers in perl ORM should be able to
find enough stuff to get started at

http://dbix-class.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/

although bear in mind we're only a fortnight old and visible since friday,
so things are a still at a very early stage.

Going to try and work on some more docs next - see about going in search of
a pint afterwards :)

--
     Matt S Trout           Website: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk
  Technical Director        E-mail:  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk