[Lancaster] Workshop ideas for New Year

Andy Baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 18:52:32 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 07 Dec 2005 18:29, Matt S Trout wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 04:35:04PM +0000, Andy Baxter wrote:
> > Sorry I didn't make it to the meeting last night, if anyone else turned
> > up - nobody replied to my email, so I assumed it wasn't happening.
> >
> > I've had a few ideas about things I could do for a workshop next year:
>
> Would anybody be interested in a workshop on RAD web development with
> Catalyst, Template Toolkit and DBIx::Class? This stack is now pretty much
> considered perl's answer to Ruby on Rails, so it's well worth a look ...

I would be interested, though not sure how much use I'm likely to find it.
It's something that might come in handy if I ever want to do serious web
development stuff, but I'm not doing anything like that at the moment.

andy.

--
Please don't send me html mail or un-notified attachments. These will be
automatically filed under 'probable spam' unless I'm expecting an email which