[Lancaster] Take this as you wish!

Srdjan Todorovic srdjantodorovic at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 18:34:17 GMT 2005

Hello

I thought this would be cool to see, but the low
resolution Quicktime won't work. I'll try to see
if I can download the .mov itself, then I can use
MPlayer to play it.

As for BitTorrent, its a shame. I can't get access to
it as it is blocked from the Uni networks. Why do
people have to use BT instead of normal HTTP or FTP is
beyond me.

If anyone has a copy on HTTP or FTP sites, let me
know.

Srdjan Todorovic