[Lancaster] A good Linux Book?

Ken Hough kenhough at uklinux.net
Mon Feb 21 13:51:40 GMT 2005

Hi! On the basis of a glowing magazine review, I bought a copy of:

"The LINUX COOKBOOK, 2nd Edition", by Michael Stutz. 788 pages. ISBN
1-59327-031-3. $35.35 incl P&P, etc via amazon.com

I've only just started reading this. So far, it seems to be the best
source of info' that I've discovered re using the Linux operating
system. It starts from the basics (good for beginners), including stuff
that I wasn't even aware of. Presentation is beautifully simple.

The author is clearly a Debian enthusiast, but it's relevant to other
distros as well (eg SuSE). I recommend it.