[Lancaster] Potential Presentation on LAMP

Ken Hough kenhough at uklinux.net
Mon Jul 18 11:59:16 BST 2005

Martyn,

I've just had a (very) brief look at your LAMP writeup and feel that I
could get interested. I'll try to digest it when I get a bit of time. A
talk would be good.

As of about an hour ago I got broadband. It's a 1M link via BT with a
15GB/month cap. I'm too far from my local exchange to get 2 MB.

I would have liked to have stayed with uklinux.net, but their charges
are a bit steep compared with those of BT.

Ken Hough