[Lancaster] Website Wiki

Darren Poulson daz at 22balmoralroad.net
Mon Jun 20 23:38:48 BST 2005

Hi all,

Well, I put a wiki system live on the Lug website a month or so ago, after
Andy gave me the initial idea. I started off with the only PHPNuke wiki
module that I could find and have been doing a bit of tinkering with it to
improve it to a usable point.

I think I've got there! ;)

I've just put the finishing touches to a history option on the wiki so that
you can see previous versions of documents, as well as the ability to revert
back to old versions if necessary. I'm going to see if I can make the editing
of pages a bit easier so that you don't need to use html to get a half decent
page.

What I really need is for people to have a mess around and make sure it works.
Once I deem it stable enough I'm going to release it on the Nuke web site
(under GPL of course) for others to use (or laugh at!).

To edit you will have to have a log in to the web site (a grand total of four
people have signed up so far!), so sign up and have a mess. Especially add
yourself to the "Helpful People" page to let everyone know what you are
expert at!

Any more suggestions, etc. feel free to email me!

Thanks,

Darren.