[Lancaster] KnowledgeLab hacklab in february

Andy Baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 11:29:48 GMT 2005

Just to let people know about the KnowledgeLab hacklab that's being organised
at the uni. in february (not sure if this has already gone on the list, but
if so, here's a reminder.)
http://knowledgelab.pbwiki.com/index.php?wiki=SecondKnowledgeLab

It's a mixture of talks about issues around free software, digital rights,
online culture etc., and practical workshops to give people the skills to
create work of their own.

If anyone on the list is interested in helping out, contact
n.moeller at lancaster.ac.uk

andy.

--
Please don't send me html mail or un-notified attachments. These will be
automatically filed under 'probable spam' unless I'm expecting an email which