[Lancaster] Meeting Tomorrow - Yorkshire house 7:00

Ken Hough kenhough at uklinux.net
Tue Feb 7 15:40:34 GMT 2006

Martyn,

Thanks for message. I shall give it a miss tonight as my back is giving
me some trouble. It does sometimes, since I crocked it when I was about 19.

Also, I need to spend some time learning about my new toy, a 10"
astronomical telescope. Wheather permitting, we hope to have a local
star/moon watching event this saturday night. I hope to be able to show
something spectacular.

All being well, I'll get along to the event on 21st.

Regards

Ken Hough