[Lancaster] Lancaster Linux User Group Meeting at Lancaster University

Sam Barnett-Cormack sdb at geekworld.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 15:22:30 GMT 2006

Martyn Welch wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This Tuesday (21/02/2006) we are holding a Linux User Group Meeting up at the
> University.
>
> We will be in Furness Back-bar from 7:30pm.
>
> Feel free to pop in and say hello!

Having been (mostly) lurking on this list for far too long, I think I
shall turn up... my fiancee is thinking of coming along. She isn't
really a geek, but does use linux (she's addicted to angband atm)... is
there likely to be much non-geeky talk around, or otherwise welcoming
for a slightly shy non-computer-geek? She's not computer illiterate,
mind... she at least knows what 'root' is ;)

Sam