[Lancaster] Leaving Lancaster :-(

Martyn Welch martyn at welchs.me.uk
Fri Jul 28 13:06:30 BST 2006

Hi Everybody,

As some of you already know, I have accepted a job in Northampton and will
therefore be leaving Lancaster,

The last meeting I'll be able to attend will be the 1st Monday of August.
(Clair - do you know if Furness bar will be open?)

This raises the issue that I currently maintain the mailing list, am an admin
on the website, the main contact on the lug.org.uk website and one of two
people who currently have access to the Lancaster account on the lug.org.uk
server.

As far as I know Darren is happy to continue acting as webmaster (thank you
Darren!)

Please email me if you feel you have time to donate to the Lug! Just having a
few people willing to moderateemail messages would go a long way.

Martyn

--

Martyn Welch (martyn at welchs.me.uk)

PGP Key : http://www.welchs.me.uk/martyn/pgpkey/