[Lancaster] LUG at the university

Martyn Welch welchm at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Wed Mar 15 17:31:52 GMT 2006

Hi Clair,

Sounds like a really good idea!

(OK, for everybody else's sake I've been chatting to her on the uni's BBS
about this)

The reason for setting it up as a university society is that we get lots of
perks (publicity wise) on campus. It might also stir a little more interest
from those living on campus (I guess???)

The beer's also a bit (quite a bit infact) cheaper on campus!

Martyn