[Lancaster] PHP/MySQL training

Phil Chandler phil.chandler at folly.co.uk
Thu May 4 16:09:43 BST 2006

First off, hi to all since this is my first posting to the list.

I'm looking to find some reasonably priced PHP/MySQL training within the
region and I was wondering whether anybody had any ideas.  This might be
short, one or two day courses, or perhaps evenings over a period of
weeks.  I've been looking at local colleges but haven't seen anything
yet.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Phil Chandler

Technical Manager

folly
Central Office
Unit 6.4.4
Alston House
White Cross
Lancaster LA1 4XQ

01524 388550
www.folly.co.uk
phil.chandler'at' folly.co.uk

Registered Charity no: 328232

You can subscribe FREE to our regular folly eNewsletter and FOIL
opportunities, information and listings services. Just click on the web
URL below:

http://lb.bcentral.com/ex/manage/subscriberprefs.aspx?customerid=10441

folly highlights for 2006:

>        folly 2006 Artistic Programme is now available -- email:
enquiries 'at' folly.co.uk or call 01524 388550 for a copy

& Lancaster. See www.folly.co.uk/film for details

>         folly is providing an artist commission as part of Futuresonic
2006, which will open in Manchester in July 2006

Where the word 'at' is read in my email address above, please substitute
the symbol @. This is to prevent unsolicited emails.

The information in this message is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the
message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please contact folly immediately if you
have received this message in error.