[Lancaster] Fwd: Sybase Developer Network

Mark Williams llug at lodestar.icom43.net
Sun Nov 26 23:56:25 GMT 2006

Anyone interested in Sybase on Linux ? :-

Mark

Subject: Sybase Developer Network
Date: Friday 24 Nov 2006 09:56
From: <chrissy.kuhn at sybase.com>
To: <lancaster at lug.org.uk>

Hello,
I am sending this note to offer to you and your User Group some
promotional items to give away at your next User Group meeting.
My name is Kreszentia Kuhn and I manage Sybase's  Developer Programs for
EMEA.  http://www.sybase.com/developer

I would like to send you a package of software, Journals, diagrams &
tshirts that you can give to your members for attending your next meeting.
I am interested in spreading the word of Sybase on Linux and that is why I
am reaching out to the User Groups directly.
Your users can feel free to sign up for the Sybase Developer Network at
the link above and kick the tires of all of Sybase's software.

I would also add that within the Sybase Developer Network we have a
community-based development environment called CodeXchange, your members
are more than welcome to visit that site to view other folks contributions
and if they like, even start their own projects.

Please provide me a shipping address to send the box of items and I will
send them to you.

In addition, if you ever would like a speaker and/or additional content
for your meetings I can certainly provide that for you as well.

Sincerely,

Kreszentia Kuhn
Business Solutions Alliance Manager EMEA

Sybase GmbH
Prinzenallee 13
40549 Düsseldorf, Germany

Office Phone:    +49 211 5976-335