[Lancaster] Canoscan Lide Scanners under Linux

Darren Poulson llug at 22balmoralroad.net
Tue Oct 10 18:05:09 BST 2006

Hi Ken,

I was very dissapointed with my Lide scanner (Lide 60). I plugged it in and it
just worked! No findlin', no messin'. I was looking forward to a good tinker
and I didn't have to do anything at all (except install sane and kooka). This
is under kubuntu.

Just tried gimp and it worked fine - at least as far as getting a preview.

HTH,

Darren.