[Lancaster] Technical question

john john at raystorm.co.uk
Sun Sep 3 17:37:38 BST 2006

Something else you may want to consider doing, is updating the
application repositories to UK. This is done in the Package Management
section of the Mepis system centre. You can get to it from the system
tray icon.

You can safely add debian and ubuntu repositories. Not sure exactly how,
but I do know theyre compatible. Ther is a list of repositories on the
Mepis website.

Cheers

John