[Lancaster] help needed on swapshop

mp mp at aktivix.org
Thu Sep 7 23:43:25 BST 2006

--perhaps someone should drop past her place and set up Thunderbird,
would have offered it myself, but i am out of the country...m..
===========================

WANTED
Item:   Assistance to set up my Outlook Express Programme on Windows XP
to download broadband e-mail.
info:   To help me to read my mail from Tiscali Broadband, download my
e-
mail into OE folder,and manage this folder, on a laptop.  It is the
"send and receive" and "networking" set-up instructions which are
driving me spare.  I know there is someone out there for whom this is
not an "issue" - I am using this laptop for charity purposes (a UK polio
charity - we respond to requests for information on-line) so your
assistance would be a very practical gesture on behalf of people
managing post-polio in this country, and beyond.
The deal:  I'm sure we could talk about it.
E-mail:   babesinthewood at tiscali.co.uk
Tel no: Lancaster 383 156
Name:   Mary