[Lancaster] Meetings

Clair lug at cds-world.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 16:36:25 BST 2006

A quick "what's happening" email, about the meetings.

In an attempt to get as many people to the meetings as possible, and to
make them less confusing, I've come up with the idea of moving all
meetings to Wednesdays at 8pm.

Every first Wednesday of the month somewhere in Furness at the
university (either at the back bar, a lecture theatre, or the bar) -
this will be the meetings where hopefully there'll be talks or events
going on

Every third Wednesday will be the usual more social meeting, at the Yorkie.

I've planned the following, in an attempt to get things going:
4th Oct - PGP key signing
1st Nov - Install day

And probably something christmassy for December :)

If anyone has any further ideas or any problems with this change, then
please let me know. Hopefully this will make things a little less confusing.

Clair