[Lancaster] Meetings

Martyn Welch martyn at welchs.me.uk
Wed Sep 20 19:03:44 BST 2006

Hi All,

Might be worth setting up a new one of these and setting the first
option to "I don't mind" - I have a feeling bots are causing chaos:

http://www.lancaster.lug.org.uk/modules.php?name=Surveys&pollID=5

At any rate, from what I remember:
1) Any day during the first week of a given month tends to be bad for
someone.
2) Wednesdays will be bad at Uni with everyone waiting to got to the
Carleton and weren't overly successful when we held meetings on
Wednesdays in the past.
3) Which ever day you choose will be bad for someone ;-)

Anyway - not my decision!

Hope all's well,

Martyn