[Lancaster] Virtual tour of middlewood

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 28 18:18:15 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 16:42 +0000, andy baxter wrote:
> http://charabanc.sf.net
>
> which has a release of the first version of the code. This isn't quite
> up to date yet - I'll probably release the latest version by next week
> some time, but it would be good to get some feedback on the demo first.

The demo looks great - I really must visit Middlewood sometime :)

I downloaded the code before I realised it wasn't the latest
version. I'll download and play with it when you release it next
week.

Thanks for this - I can think of a couple of groups for whom this
may be quite useful :-)

Cheers,

 - Richard