[Lancaster] distro for audio / music stuff

Wayne ward wayneward100 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 16:01:24 UTC 2008

Wicked is the version 3.5.5?
3.5.9 has quite a few extra features but still unstable
KDE is my choice of windows manager and its slick as hell on 64studio!!

I did some multitracking last night i put down some drums - bass guitar - and a guitar track
and got no x runs at all!!!  solid.

Even the gnome desktop it comes with is pretty loaded up with all the required tools
I just cant understand why they load it with abiword?!!
Open office is so much better and there is plenty of space left on the dvd for the packages!

Regards
Wayne