[Lancaster] Next LancsLUG Meetup

David Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 12:57:53 UTC 2008

Andy,

I'd certainly be interested in attending something like that!

I don't know (and I'm open to suggestions on this) as to whether we
could do it on the 3rd or not. I could make it, but would recommend
trying to do it before, giving us chance to get to the Britannia
afterwards, perhaps by 8ish, as there was at least one person, possibly
more, who said they would attend the next one there but may not have had
access to the website / mailing list yet (especially with the recent
trouble lug.org.uk have had with their Xen servers). This way we don't
run the risk of having people who were interested left on their own and
in the dark!

The flipside to that of course is that it might make it trickier for
those who would want to get there to be able to make it from work /
other commitments in time.

So, my vote would be for another date, if possible. Times and venues I'm
pretty bad for - wherever you believe can accommodate the equipment!

Thanks for offering the demo!

Best,

Dave