[Lancaster] Lancaster Meeting -- was: [Fwd: RE: [Preston] meeting]

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Sat Jul 12 13:14:03 BST 2008

Just wanted to say I would be interested in trying to get the pub
meetings going again if enough people are interested. Maybe go somewhere
with wifi though - brit or gregson? Also, I've recently been trying out
interfacing electronics with my laptop using an arduino board (
http://www.arduino.cc ) - if anyone else is interested then I could show
people about this some time - maybe people could come round to my flat
one evening and I could give a demonstration.

andy