[Lancaster] Heading to LUGRadio Live?

Dave Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 10:38:48 BST 2008

Follow up to my earlier E-Mail really to see if anyone's changed their mind about this.

I'll be off to LUGRadio Live on Saturday morning and, due to various reasons that go against my instincts, I'm going to drive down.

I'll be staying there (probably at the Novotel) Saturday night and heading back after the end of proceedings Sunday.

If anyone else is heading down and wants a lift, give me a shout. I'll be leaving from Carnforth but can happily stop in Lancaster if needed.

Best,

Dave