[Lancaster] VirtualBox version 2

Ken Hough kenhough at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 11 12:34:25 UTC 2008

Further to my notes about building a Debian 5 system on my quad core desktop
PC:

I've just installed VirtualBox version 2. It seems to be working OK. I'm using
VB presently to instal Mandriva 2009.

According to the help file, Virtual Box v2 not only includes for USB, but can
also virtualise 64 bit OSes!

Pretty amazing!

Ken hough