[Lancaster] Website

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 19:39:33 UTC 2008

Yes andy thats why i dumped 64studio because its far to stable and the
apps are older and i was having to mix repositories etc which was a
pain!!  I love debian but ubuntu is so the same with more apps and more
user base etc so ive moved back to ubuntu like. I can see why you have
gone testing though - its just the same nearly as running ubuntu studio
as thats unstable but probably might be better for linux-rt  ??.. worth
a try ...

The poster sounds great apart from the word tinker!

Learn how they work and "tinker" with them as you wish.

It might be good to add to the bottom some distro names as people might
accsioate with them - they might not know that ubuntu is linux but heard
the word ubuntu etc?...

Ubuntu - debian -suse - redhat - gentoo -novell - fedora - knoppix

Added to the bottom small bold

What do you think??...
--

Regards,

Wayne Ward

www.lancastercomputers.co.uk
info at lancastercomputers.co.uk
07957448652

Computer Repairs - Networking - Websites - Optimisation

Linux - Macintosh - Microsoft