[Lancaster] LUG Meetup Tomorrow

David Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 08:33:54 UTC 2008

Hello folks,

Just another last minute note to remind everyone that tomorrow
(Wednesday, 3rd September) we will be meeting up again once more at the
Britannia on the corner of Ullswater Road and Moorgate.

Directions here:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Ullswater+Road+Britannia+Lancaster&ie=UTF8&ll=54.048574,-2.790777&spn=0.001115,0.003551&t=h&z=19&iwloc=A

As I understand it, we'll be aiming for a similar start time of between
19:30 and 20:00, probably located in the room on the right as you walk
in if it hasn't been taken already. I'll make an effort to bring out the
LancsLUG T-Shirt again, so you should be able to spot us!

Hope to see people there.

Best,

Dave