[Lancaster] any old boxes going spare?

max* max at tofubandits.org.uk
Tue Sep 9 12:49:52 UTC 2008

Hi Ken

> Would a 500MHz AMD K6II with 384MB of RAM do? The graphics card is by
> NVidia and has 4 x 512 = 2MB of RAM.  There is a PCI sound card, but
> unless that is needed, I would like to keep it. Likewise with a  PCI USB
> card.
that sounds perfect! we won't need the sound card, and if you have a spare hdd
that would be great. A 6gb oldie would be sufficient for that, and a simple
cd drive would also be adequate.

that all sounds really great - much appreciated! IIRC you are based in Kendal?
Are you near the station? we could pop up on the train to pick up the box,
since our office is really near the station here at the lancaster end.

all the best - and thanks again

max
01524 840028