[Lancaster] Greetings

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 00:33:36 UTC 2008

Well hello all
Ive changed over to my own account using kmail so should get rid of the
formatting problems i was having with hotmail  uurrgghh!
Well i wasnt introduced tonight so could some one send me a list of the people
present so I can do the minutes. Ive been keeping the minutes on my lancaster
lug domain till the other real one becomes live again!! it can be found here:

http://www.lancasterlug.org.uk/

Just the same as the normal domain minus the dot after lancaster!!..

or do a search on google for lancaster lug and its second in the list!!!!

Also if you do go on my lanacster computers site it does look crap as i dont
really use or rely on it for work im to bloody busy already!!!  ha ha!

Regards,

Wayne Ward

Lancaster Computers

Macintosh - Microsoft - Linux