[Lancaster] Audio Recording Demo

David Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 12:13:44 UTC 2008

Andy,

Apologies this is a bit later than I wanted to, but just wanted to add
my thanks to the others for the talk the other night - although it
covered a lot of stuff I had only really read bits about rather than
seen and played with, there was tonnes of good, good information there
and it was really neat to be able to see it all working and 'in action'.

Thanks again for the time you put into it, and the handy notes! We'll
have to get on to an easy way for all this to be able to be easily added
to the site for future talks.

Best,

Dave