[Lancaster] Lancaster LUG Webpage

Martyn Welch martyn at welchs.me.uk
Sat Sep 27 11:24:23 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but the Lancaster LUG website (along
with many other LUG websites) went down a few weeks back. The aging
machine on which the sites were hosted needed to be taken off line.

It' nice to see that the Lancaster LUG has recently become a bit more
active again - I'd be happy to give a few pointers if someone is
interested in resurrecting the web-page.

The Internet Archive provides a cached copy of what was there a few
years ago for those that are interested:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060427004951/http://lancaster.lug.org.uk/

Martyn