[Lancaster] meeting, rtf to html & demos.

max* max at tofubandits.org.uk
Thu Apr 2 13:51:56 UTC 2009

> How about if I make the effort to write a script to turn the xhtml
> produced by open office's export function into decent html? Would this
> be useful to you, and do you have any requests for what it should do?
i think a lot of the world are waiting for something like this... as martin
pointed out htmltidy is now being maintained again, so it may be possible to
just string together something?

i'd be happy to test out whatever you write on my frequent conversions of the
guides and briefings at seeds for change!

> Also, have you tried exporting to LaTeX then converting that using
> latex2html? I had a go at this but latex export in my open office is
> broken.
needs java, and i haven't sorted that out yet.

max