[Lancaster] (no subject)

Rik Boland rik_boland at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 3 11:50:28 UTC 2009

Hi

I have had to replace my hard drive because it broke.  I have reinstalled everything (Unbuntu ibex) however on the top right hand corner of the screen on the panel (next to the clock) I used to have a wireless strength indicator and it also allowed me to jump on wireless network in the house.

Any idea how to get it back. I think it was called system tray or some thing.

Thank-you

Rik Boland
15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN      Mobile 07866439588

We need Justice but we also need Grace and Mercy from God to do this.