[Lancaster] I am still stupid but not as stupid as b4, or am I?

Rik Boland rik_boland at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 7 08:34:10 UTC 2009

Hey Lads,

First thing first.  Last night I downloaded and started to use Awn
manager.  It looks kinda good!  It is the same as w bar and so it puts
the tool bar at the base of your desktop it looks similar to the Apple
bar but no way as slick.

I had to reinstall every thing on my laptop this month as my hard drive
died; but can't remeber some of the application names, wondered if you
could help.

1.  On-line TV.  I used to be able to watch digital TV through my broad
band connection

2.  Used to be able to record pro-grammes I was watching

3  I use ImageShack but can't recall a programme to take a snap of my
screen to upload to this arena.

That it, but before I go can any one recommend a text to speech
pro-gramme that is open source and possibly cross plateform.

Have a great one today, Shalom

Rik Boland
15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN      Mobile 07866439588

We need Justice but we also need Grace and Mercy from God to do this.