[Lancaster] Question on external hard drives

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Sun Apr 26 11:55:07 UTC 2009

Hi rik yes this can be done but could make things a bit more of a
headache for you
I would try and keep your first install as straight forward as possible
maybe a virtual machine would be easier using virtualbox maybe??..
although a old spare computer would be the best way to be honest ;-)

Regards
Wayne

--
Regards,
Wayne ward

01524 411976 - 07957448652

Lancaster Computers

www.lancastercomputers.co.uk
wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services