[Lancaster] Fwd: boot from a external hard drive

jonath j at jonath.co.uk
Wed Apr 29 09:56:30 UTC 2009

AH HA!

I've worked it out! I was sending messages from j at jonath.co.uk and not
from lug at jonath.co.uk, which is what I was subscribed as. It all makes
sense now.

Still not sure whether my previous messages are gonna be 'approved' or
not. Anyway . . . moving on.

The moment's probably long since gone regarding Rik and his query
about Gentoo but, nonetheless, I don't think anyone's yet touched on
the difficulties of Gentoo. Not to put anyone off, mind, but rather as
a reminder that nothing worth having ever came easy . . .

jonathan