[Lancaster] Laptop with no boot order!

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Mon Aug 10 13:12:30 UTC 2009

you could try a external usb cdrom or if you are wanting to install
linux on it
you can transfer a install image onto a usb key and install from that
there are plenty of howto for making a usb install if you have a ubuntu
on another
laptop or computer its realy easy to install to a usb key
on a mac you just put one laptop into transfer mode and install from
another computer over firewire !! yum yum :)